Kim M. Casey
Kim Casey is a member of the firm practicing in the areas of commercial, business, bankruptcy and real estate litigation. She represents lending institutions, other businesses and individuals in commercial, guaranty and real estate loan litigation in both state and federal courts, including the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
Kim also represents owners, lenders, contractors and title companies in the litigation of mechanic's liens, construction and contract disputes and other commercial matters in northern Illinois.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Winnebago County Bar Association (Past President 2009-2010)
- Winnebago County Court Annexed Arbitration Program (Arbitrator)
- Seventeenth Judicial Circuit (Mentor)
- Illinois State Bar Association (Commercial Banking, Collections & Bankruptcy Section Council, Vice Chair 2012-2013)
- American Bar Association
- Holmstrom & Kennedy, P.C. (1981-Present)
Articles written about Attorney Casey
- "Helping Maintain Her Community's Fragile Economic Balance", Leading Lawyers Magazine, Women's Edition, November 2012